There are a variety of solutions that can be customized to each specific facility and application, but some of the benefits include:
- Exceptional Cost Savings – CHP products are among the most efficient ways to provide electricity and heat to a building. Fueled by plentiful and inexpensive natural gas, our time-tested internal combustion engines provide on-site generation of electricity while high-grade waste heat is recovered and purposefully used to serve the building’s hot water and heating needs. This boost in overall efficiency translates into immediate dollar savings of up to 50% for the building owner.
- Efficiency – CHP modules vary in the way that they can maximize thermal or electrical efficiency based on building needs. Sizing them properly and selecting the right equipment will deliver additional savings and maximize a customer’s investment.
- Reliable and Affordable Fuel Source – Fueled by plentiful and inexpensive natural gas, our internal combustion engines deliver on-site electric power generation and heating (or cooling) services for a fraction of the price of traditional suppliers and far more reliably than alternatives.
- Ultra Clean – Extraordinary efficiency translates into less fuel consumption, lowering a building’s energy-related carbon footprint by delivering considerable reduction (in excess of 40%) in greenhouse gas emissions. Systems available meet the toughest air quality standards in the country.
- Real Time Monitoring – Fitted with custom real time, cloud-based monitoring and data analytics CHP units are continuously analyzed to ensure optimal operation and maximize savings for customers.
- Fully Scalable & Microgrid Compatible – Modular units can be installed in multiples, offering fully scalable CHP solutions from 10kW to multi-MW systems. Some systems use exclusively licensed CERTS microgrid control software, so multi-unit installations seamlessly balance power for ease of operation.
Reduction in greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions normally associated with electricity and hot water production.